Congratulations to the Latest Cohort from Future Build

Training Future Build Cohort #13


One of the things that I love the most about Future Build is the pure heart from the organization that goes directly into guiding their students.  Thinking back to my first meeting with Future Build back in 2015, I remember how amazed I was with the energy that the class had.  The training these students go through while in Future Build runs several months at a time, teaching various construction and energy trade skills, so they've had an opportunity to bond together.  Each of the students join the program with their own story, but by the time they enter the classroom to learn from me, I am fortunate to be in front of students that had persevered through the long hours and days prior to my training.
The serious students.  The committed to succeed.  Those with a positive attitude.
It's these qualities that give instructors their success stories.  An organization has to have the proven capabilities (not just the means) to motivate and inspire their students.  Without them, it will be an uphill struggle for the instructor.  I don't care how good you think your communication skills are.

Working together on module alignment


So every morning I wake up, I'm blessed with the excitement to get into the classroom with these students.  You hear it all the time from others, words like "making a difference" for the students, but in reality, these students have changed me for the better.  They've made a difference in my life.  Keeping me humble and appreciative of the concept of moving forward.  The students, the staff, the entire organization at Future Build are a real inspiration.

Congratulations to the latest group to complete the PV-1 training!

~Michael (a.k.a. Mr D.)
www.energycareerpath.com


For more information on Future Build, please go to their website:
http://futurebuildec.com

For more information on the training I provide, please visit:
www.energycareerpath.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sources for Solar Jobs and News

Floating Solar Panels

Being a Serious Generation